Mosley High School
Mosley High School (Bay County, FL.) is seeking applicants for the position of Head Football Coach. The selected candidate will oversee, and be responsible for all of the operations related to the football program. This will include two teams – JV and Varsity.
Potential candidates should be able to produce and/or discuss the following:
1) A comprehensive 12-month plan for the Mosley High School football program
2) An emphasis on fundraising which will be able to sustain the program financially
3) An emphasis on discipline and classroom accountability for players
4) An ability to build a well-rounded, respectable student-athlete
5) An ability to build relationships within our community, volunteers and the Booster Club
6) An ability to build relationships with current players and returning assistant coaches
7) An ability to create, implement and successfully execute daily practice plans
8) An ability to create, implement and successfully execute weekly game plans
Potential candidates should have the following preferred experience to gain an interview:
1) Previous varsity football head coaching experience or coordinator experience
2) Previous playoff experience as a varsity head football coach or coordinator
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4) Is considered reliable and dependable
5) Is considered a team player and is willing to be on board with existing athletic program policies and procedures
6) Is a person of quality and integrity
7) Has a knowledge and understanding of Florida High School Athletic Association bylaws and policies, and can successfully operate a football program under those guidelines.
Please email complete resume to: Doug Lee, Athletic Director
Important: You must got to the Bay District website at bay.k12.fl.us Click Employees tab, Human Resources tab and then Employment Opportunities, then Administration Positions, then view Jobs Available and follow directions for applying for Head Football Coach at Mosley High School. Deadline to apply has been set for 12/18/20 at 430pm.