Website Social Circle High School
Social Circle High School in Social Circle, Georgia, is accepting applications for the position of Head Varsity Football Coach.
Social Circle High School will compete in GHSA Region 8A with a student body of approximately 545 students in grades 9-12. The district seeks a motivated and qualified coach to lead the Redskins into the 2020 season.
The successful candidate must be committed to the personal development of each player on the roster. This includes implementing a strength and conditioning program for all student-athletes, successful academic support for student-athletes, and community youth development opportunities in support of athletes participating in the recreation league. In addition, the head coach is expected to serve as a role model without sacrificing integrity and professional ethics.
Qualifications and Requirements for applying:
1. Current Certified teaching certificate issued through GaPSC.
2. Preferred: Demonstrated successful Head Coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level.
3. Certification area: Health/PE, others will be considered for the right candidate.
4. Head Coach at Social Circle High School will be responsible for classroom duties (Weight room or other content areas based on certification).
5. The Head Varsity Football Coach is responsible for the overall football program’s development in grades 6-12.
6. The successful candidate will be expected to assume head coaching duties no later than July 1, 2020.
7. Interested applicants should complete an application online at:
8. An up-to-date resume detailing coaching experiences and accomplishments is required to be uploaded with the application.
Contract: 12-month contract
Application Deadline: Friday, December 31, 2019